Late breaking abstracts window now open
Late breaking abstracts are accepted from 15 February 2018 until 1 April 2018, 23:59 CET. Please read the special regulations in place below to submit late breaking
Contact in case of questions: email@example.com.
EULAR will offer the possibility to submit late breaking abstracts for EULAR 2018. Late breaking abstracts will provide an opportunity to communicate the most recent clinical and scientific breakthroughs to participants of the EULAR Congress 2018 in Amsterdam. It is not considered a prolongation of the regular abstract submission which ends 31 January 2018. Late breaking abstracts do not qualify for application for a travel bursary.
Rules and regulations
In addition to the general abstract submission information which can be accessed here, the following specific rules and regulations apply:
- The deadline for submitting late breaking abstracts is 1 April 2018 midnight CET.
Abstracts submitted after this time will not be considered.
- To submit a late breaking abstract, a non-refundable fee of EUR 100 will be charged at the time of online submission. All major credit cards are accepted.
- Late breaking abstracts will be scored by members of the Scientific Programme Committee or designated reviewers.
- Submitted abstracts must achieve a score high enough to qualify for oral presentation at the congress; abstracts not achieving this score will be rejected. There will be no opportunity to present a late breaking abstract as a poster.
- The decision of the review team is final.
- Late breaking abstracts accepted for the congress must be presented orally by the first author in a scientific session assigned by EULAR. The available time to present will be 10 minutes.
- Accepted late breaking abstracts will be published in the "Annals of Rheumatic Diseases".